Patterned & Etched Glass
- Ideal for decorative architectural applications requiring a certain degree of privacy
- Can be thermally toughened, laminated, sandblasted or fitted in double glazing depending on the design and thickness
Interior use: Ideal for decorative or architectural applications requiring a degree of privacy or scattering of light
Interior applications include showers, furniture, partitions, etc.
Exterior use: doors and windows, façades, atriums, roofs, etc.
- SCHOTT RIVULETTA®decorative glass with fluted structure is crafted from SCHOTT’s exceptionally clear low-iron glass. The smooth flowing vertical pattern evokes the image of clear flowing streams of water. While its unmatched clarity beautifully complements any room, RIVULETTA® decorative glass with fluted structure creates a distinctive effect as light dances from flute to flute.
SCHOTT RIVULETTA® provides an elegant combination of visibility and privacy – ideal for timeless interiors seeking to unite the spaciousness of open room design with a sense of privacy.
Straight and purist in form, elegant in its look and feel: thin, parallel flutes running along one side give RIVULETTA® its timeless, classical beauty. A design which is wholly created from the material itself. The opposite side is unstructured.
- SCHOTT RIVULETTA® is made from extra-clear low-iron glass
- RIVULETTA® has a fire-polished surface
- Wide rage of processing options
- Pattern glass
- 4mm Ribbed soda-lime
- 4mm Reeded soda-lime
- 4mm Prismatic soda-lime
- 4mm Solite soda-lime
- 4mm Crossfield soda-lime
- Acid Etched glass
- List Glass Thickness sizes
- Matobel one side 2mm 1600 x 1000
- Matobel both sides 2mm 900 x 600
- Matobel one side 3mm 1600 x 1000
- Matobel one side 4mm 1600 x 1000
- Satin float 3mm
- Satin float 4mm
- Satin float 6mm
- Satin float 8mm
- Low iron matelux4mm 3210 x 2250
- Low iron matelux6mm 3210 x 2250
- Low iron matelux10mm 3210 x 2250
- Low iron Anti-slip 12mm 3210 x 2250